All School/Group Visits cost £250 per 1.5 hour (90 minutes) session.
Each group will have exclusive access to the Museum. All sessions include our popular Victorian Surgery talk and a self guided tour of the Museum.
To accommodate all groups safely and comfortably within our space, we ask you to limit group sizes to the following:
- Primary Schools maximum number: 36 people (including teachers and helpers)
- Secondary Schools maximum number: 50 (Including teachers and helpers)
- Adult Groups maximum number: 58 (including group leaders) PLEASE NOTE: This number is subject to Step 4 of the Government’s Covid-19 summer plan being implemented. Until then, we can only safely accommodate 26 people in our space.
All of our group sessions take place from Monday-Thursday and can be booked in advance at the following times:
- 10. 30am – 12.00pm
- 12.30pm – 2.00pm
- 2:30pm – 4.00pm
How to pay and cancellation policy
Once your booking has been confirmed we will send you a booking confirmation email, which will include your invoice and a Booking and Risk Assessment Information document. Payments must be made in full upon receipt of the invoice to confirm the booking. Please note that your visit can only be guaranteed when we have received the payment.
If for some reasons you have to cancel your group visit, you can do this by emailing email@example.com. Please note, we do not accept phone calls or voicemails as a valid means of cancellation. If you notify us at least 5 days before the date of your visit we are happy to offer you a full refund. Last minute cancellations will forfeit 25% of your payment.
The Museum does not have any toilets. We advise groups to use the public toilets located either in London Bridge (mainline) Station or Borough Market.
The Museum does not have any space to accommodate lunch or snack breaks. No food or drink (with the exception of water) is to be consumed on the premises.
There are a few eating areas within a ten minute walking distance of the Museum, these include:
- Guy Street Park (entrance on Weston Street)
- Little Dorrit Gardens (entrance on Borough High Street)
- Hays Galleria (entrance on Tooley St)
If you have read through this information and now want to know more about our group session and/or to make a booking enquiry, please go to: