Holiday Delivery Delays Update:
Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, Brexit complications, as well as the unprecedented demand placed on postal and delivery services this holiday season, please be advised there are some delays for domestic orders and severe delays for international orders. We know everyone is working hard to get things back on track, and we assure you all orders are still on their way to their destinations. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Postage, Packing and Shipping Information
We ship worldwide using Royal Mail. If you buy multiple items, we will package these together up to a combined weight of 1kg. If your purchases weigh more than 1kg we will contact you to make additional arrangements.
- UK = £3.95 up to 1kg
- Europe = £9.95 up to 1kg
- International = £15.95 up to 1kg
We aim to process and ship all orders within 5-7 working days.
Delivery estimates are from the date you receive your shipping confirmation email stating your order has been process.
- UK = Royal Mail 2nd Class – approximately 3 working days
- Europe = Royal Mail International Standard – approximately 3-5 working days
- International = Royal Mail International Standard – approximately 6-10 working days
PLEASE NOTE: If you placed a shop order before Friday 18th December, your products were shipped via Royal Mail standard (non-tracked). Please do check the Royal Mail bulletin updates to check for possible delivery delays due to Covid-19:
- UK: https://personal.help.royalmail.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/12556
- International: https://personal.help.royalmail.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5317/~/international-incident-bulletin
We take great care to package each and every order safely, securely, and sustainably. All of our bespoke items are wrapped in black tissue paper and sealed with an Old Operating Theatre Museum & Herb Garret sticker, and all our fragile items, such as mugs and jewellery, are wrapped with extra paper and cardboard for added protection. We also only use recyclable padded envelopes.