Visit the Old Operating Theatre Museum – Booking Tickets
By attending this/these event(s) you are accepting the following Terms & Conditions and agreeing to be bound by them and to comply by all applicable laws and regulations.
- Attendees should be present at the venue 5 minutes in advance of you booked time.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded, unless the event is cancelled. All tickets will be offered subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Event management reserve the right of admission, even when tickets have been purchased.
- Latecomers will only be admitted at the discretion of staff and at an appropriate interval.
- Management accepts no responsibility for possessions lost or stolen on the premises.
- Unless otherwise indicated, all graphics, logos and commercial markings are registered trademarks. You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute or modify any Trademarks in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to or distribution of materials, without prior written consent.
- Management reserve the right to make changes to these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- We respect your privacy and protect all personal information you provide when buying tickets. The information you provide will be used only by ourselves to deliver services and to keep you informed with news, offers and future events. Details are also required for the NHS Test and Trace system as a response to Covid-19.
- We do not forward our database to outside companies involved in marketing. If at any point, you wish to be removed from our database, please do not hesitate to contact us.