We are currently updating our offer, and this webpage. Please check back soon for more information.
About Our Venue
Unique Events Packages & Private Venue Hire in Central London
The Old Operating Theatre Museum and Herb Garret is a Grade II Listed church built in 1701 and it contains the oldest Operating Theatre in Europe dated to 1822. The Museum’s historic interiors make it one of the most unique venues available in central London.
Please note, we are currently updating our offer, and this webpage, but the Museum is still available for venue hire, photoshoots and filming location (within Covid restrictions). Please email us providing more information about your project and to discuss availability: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Choose the Old Operating Theatre Museum & Herb Garret:
- As a registered charity you will be making a valuable contribution to our historical and community work
- With us you are guaranteed an authentic experience in a unique location
- The museum is centrally located and easily accessible by public transport
- You can enjoy exclusive evening hire of the entire museum and access to our collections
- We have a dedicated and creative events team to help you deliver a memorable occasion
All income generated from Venue Hire helps support the Museum and ensures we can keep operating for future generations.