- Are you looking for a unique and enriching experience for your next special occasion?
- Something interactive, engaging, and memorable to share with colleagues, friends, or family?
- Fancy spending the evening in the attic of an 18th century church getting hands on with history and curating your curiosity?
PLEASE NOTE: Some of the following hire packages may not be possible due to Covid-19 and social distancing requirements. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any possible venue hire.
The Old Operating Theatre Museum & Herb Garret Events Packages give you and your group a refreshing range of options to do something different. They are designed to bring people together, keep everyone entertained, and engaged. They are packed full of unique experiences and memories to take away. We’ve already done all of the hard work for you! You just need to pick what piques your curiosity, get your group together, and show up ready for a good time.
Booking an Event Package with us also includes exclusive after hours access to the whole Museum and our Historical Collections, as well as full support in the lead up to and on the night from our dedicated events team.
Victorian Speed Surgery Experience: Talk & Demonstration
Our most popular event, now available for private booking!
- Experience first hand a mock Victorian Surgery from the point of view of a 19th century medical student
- Presented in the original 19th century architecture of the oldest surviving Operating Theatre in Europe
- Hosted & led by our in-house Historical Experts
- Includes exclusive after hours access to the Museum, our Historical Collections and x1 Glass of Wine per guest [option of purchasing more drinks prior to the talk is also available upon request for an additional fee]
- Maximum Capacity = x50
- Duration = 2 Hours (from 6:30-8:30 PM)
- Bookable Every Night of the Week (subject to availability)
- Price (Inc. VAT) = £600
More Coming Soon!
If you are interested in booking an Old Operating Theatre Museum & Herb Garret Event Package:
- Please, download and read through the Event Package Booking Form to ensure the event and our venue are suitable for you, your group, and whatever requirements you may have.
- Call the museum at 02071882679 or send an e-mail to email@example.com to confirm availability of dates and times for the proposed Event Packages Booking.
- Return your completed Event Package Booking Form to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible to confirm. Please, be aware that you will need to receive confirmation from us and that submitting the Application Form does not guarantee your booking.
Why Choose the Old Operating Theatre Museum & Herb Garret:
- As a registered charity you will be making a valuable contribution to our historical and community work
- With us you are guaranteed an authentic experience in a unique location
- The museum is centrally located and easily accessible by public transport
- You can enjoy exclusive evening hire of the entire museum and access to our collections
- We have a dedicated and creative events team to help you deliver a memorable occasion
All income generated from Events Packages helps support the Museum and ensures we can keep operating for future generations.