- Are you looking for an authentic and unique backdrop for your next location filming or photography project?
- Somewhere iconic but still centrally located and affordable?
- Fancy some 18th century architecture, exposed timber rafters, spiral stairs, and an extensive historical collection of oddities and curiosities?
PLEASE NOTE: Some of the following arrangements may not be possible due to Covid-19 and social distancing requirements. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any possible arrangement.
The Old Operating Theatre Museum & Herb Garret is housed in the original attic of St. Thomas’ 18th Century Church, a Grade II Listed building. Providing you an opportunity to use not only the Oldest Surviving Operating Theatre in Europe, but a range of awe inspiring areas as the backdrop your next creative venture.
The costs of hiring the Museum are calculated based on an organisation’s annual turnover as listed below and are non-negotiable:
- Less than £100,000 = £200 Per Hour
- Between £101,000 – £300,000 = £250 Per Hour
- Between £301,000 – £500,000 = £300 Per Hour
- Between £501,000 – £1,000,000 = £500 Per Hour
- More than £1,000,000 = £600 Per Hour
Please note, we are first and foremost a Museum, and as such, we may not be able to accommodate all projects or requests due to the nature of the space itself, conservation requirements, as well as the necessity for projects to align with our organisation’s mission and values. Please, download our Photoshoot & Location Filming Booking Form for the full list of considerations and restrictions.
Photoshoots & Location Filming
The Museum is available for exclusive bookings between the hours of 6:00-10:00 AM & 5:00-10:00 PM everyday (subject to availability).
- Please, download and read through the Photoshoot & Location Filming Booking Form to ensure that our venue and space are suitable for you, your project, and whatever requirements you may have.
- Call the museum at 020 7188 2679 or send an e-mail to email@example.com to confirm availability of dates and times for the proposed photoshoot or location filming booking.
- Return your completed Photoshoot & Location Filming Booking Form to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible to confirm. Please, be aware that you will need to receive confirmation from us and that submitting the Application Form does not guarantee your booking.
If you are an accredited member of the press, established blogger (over 1000 followers), TV or radio presenter, specifically writing or talking about the Old Operating Theatre Museum & Herb Garret, you are welcome to apply for an individual complimentary 60-minute press pass during our opening hours.
In order to apply for this press pass, please, contact email@example.com no later than 3 days prior to your visit.
Why Choose the Old Operating Theatre Museum & Herb Garret:
- As a registered charity you will be making a valuable contribution to our historical and community work
- With us you are guaranteed an authentic experience in a unique location
- The museum is centrally located and easily accessible by public transport
- You can enjoy exclusive evening hire of the entire museum and access to our collections
- We have a dedicated and creative events team to help you deliver a memorable occasion
All income generated from Events Packages helps support the Museum and ensures we can keep operating for future generations.