We are open and look look forward to welcoming you back.
We are open every Friday and Saturday from 10.30am until 5pm, with last admission at 4.15pm.
Entry will be in groups of up to 6 (from different households, so if you have a small group, you may be sharing a time slot with others) with staggered entry at 15 minute intervals. Tickets can be purchased up to 30 minutes before a set time slot. Walk-ups on the day will be accommodated subject to availability.
We are using a new traffic-light system to manage visitor flow up and down our 52-step spiral stairs which is our main entrance and exit. When you arrive, if the light is red, please wait in the foyer until the light turns green.
Please see our Access information if you have any additional requirements.
- Adult: £7.50
- Concessions (Students aged 17 and above, Seniors aged 60+, and Disabled Visitors): £6.00
- Child 6-16 years: £4.50
- Children under 6 years: Free
- Carers (with a full paying adult, concession or child ticket): Free
- Family (2 adults, 2 children): £18.00, additional child, £1 each
We offer 2for1 entry on presentation of the following information (please note, if buying in advance, you will need to buy 2 tickets and you will be refunded the price of 1 ticket on the day of your visit):
- National Rail 2for1 (you must provide us with a completed form on your arrival)
- Southwark Presents Card (on presentation of the Card on your arrival)
- Team London Bridge DealCard (on presentation of the Card on your arrival)
- NHS staff ID (on presentation of the Card on your arrival)
Please contact us if you have a Museums Association card to organise your free entry.
Only handbags and small backpacks are allowed into the Museum. This is due to the small size of some of the space. You will be asked to carry small backpacks by hand or to wear them on your front.
Due to restrictions in space in the historic church, please note we are not able to allow pushchairs into the space; they will need to be left in the foyer which we can keep safe. Please let us know if you require this upon your arrival.
Closed Sunday to Thursday but pre-booked groups can be accommodated.