The Museum is in the attic space of a 320-year-old church and entrance is via a 52-steps narrow spiral staircase. It is a Grade 2* listed building, and once in the Museum, the space has uneven surfaces.
If you suffer from any condition for which you would need additional help going up the stairs or using our facilities, or cannot please contact the Museum prior to your visit to arrange for assistance using an alternative route.
- We offer free entry to carers with a full paying adult, concession or child ticket
- We offer information in a variety of languages
- We offer braille guides
- We offer an audio guide of our space which can be found here https://oldoperatingtheatre.com/tour/.
- While we do not have a public lift, we do have have access to a small lift for occasional use by our visitors who require it
- While we do not have public toilets, we do have have access to a small staff toilet for occasional use by our visitors who require it
Our team are always happy to support our visitors in any way that they can.
For further details on access, please contact the Museum at 020 7188 2679 or email us on email@example.com.